Innsbruck presents itself young, urban and sporty: between the impressive natural scenery of the Nordkette and the historic city centre with the famous Golden Roof, Tyrol's capital has developed into a hip Alpine metropolis in recent years and can also show off its sporty side.
While deep winter conditions still prevail on the mountains, the city is already in a spring mood. Life shifts to the streets and makes Innsbruck a lively, vibrating city. A quick cappuccino on the way to the next hotspot - the many street cafés literally invite you. Here are our Top 5, which you should definitely put on your personal bucket list when visiting Innsbruck.
- City walk through the old town and easy hike
to the Alpine Zoo.
- Hop-on Hop-off like in San Francisco - with the Sightseer
explore the city.
- Instagramable Innsbruck - The best photo spots: row of houses
in Maria Hilf, Nordkette, City Tower, Old Town, Triumphal Gate
- On the traces of the Habsburger and start directly
at our sister-hotel Grauer Bär with the imperial Hofburg.
- Young & urban Innsbruck: skater place, climbing tower and
the Sowi Campus directly behind the hotel
- A relaxing walk through the imperial